Thursday, August 31, 2006

Quick Update

Well... I know that I haven't updated this in a while and I do have some things to say, but I don't really have time to write them now. I'll have to organize my thoughts later today and put some things down.

I haven't been feeling well at all this past week... some kind of stomach bug that never really manifests itself, just makes me feel all-around miserable. It seems to be improving, however, so I hope it keeps on that road :)

Sho arrived safely and is now settled into his university. At first he grumbled a bit, but I'm sure it's just adjustment pangs :) I think we're probably going out this weekend... I am, at least, but I'm sure I'll hear from Sho sometime today.

Pam is going camping this weekend, so she's leaving tonight. She'll be back Monday, but then has to go straight out to Portland. At least I'll be able to use the car that week... I really have to get to my mom's place and sort out my taxes. It just hasn't been pressing because 1) sorting out taxes is time consuming, expensive, and wicked annoying; and 2) my mom isn't even there so it's hard to get up the motivation to get out there. I also desperately need my new credit cards and the keys to my storage unit, though, so...

I have some official Japanese study tomorrow... with textbooks and everything. Now that I feel I can't remember even basic vocabulary :) that should be interesting.

Finally, when I get back but before I really get started on my study, Taka and I are going to go to Hokkaido... which I've always wanted to do, so that should be really exciting!

That's enough for now... I'll try and write something interesting/serious later tonight. I have a lot of work to do on the computer so I'll be focusing my thoughts anyway :) as long as I'm not too exhausted from real stuff that needs to get done, I'll update again about what's actually going on in my head (as if anyone but the penguins cared, right...)

No comments: