Saturday, August 12, 2006

Lazy Week

This week has been a fairly lazy week, although a lot has been going on. I've been meaning to update this since last Saturday, during which I got a little bit... shall we say buzzed?

The night started out pretty well, and, in fact, was going really well--up until the point when I decided to order Champagne. In order to celebrate Pam and Kasper's engagement a group of us met up at the Web including Bill, Becky, and others. We were waiting for Pam & Kasper to arrive from a concert on Randall's Island which went way too late. I decided to order a bottle of Champagne for the celebration, but because everyone was tired and they arrived so late, there was a bit of Champagne left over. I ended up finishing it off and had a really great night... at first. Basically I don't remember much after drinking the champagne except finding myself over the toilet much later that night. Apparently I was quite amusing :-)

Other than the long recovery this week, it wasn't all that bad. I'm sure I have much more to relate, but it's already getting late and I'm hungry. Tonight Pam is going to sing some Karaoke as well as one of my other friends, and the DJ's girlfriend (who ended up having some of that champagne as well) insisted that I come to her party, so that's after. Also, I guess I gave my number to some strange woman who insists on text messaging me quite a lot... God, I hope I'm still gay! :-)

No comments: