Friday, November 23, 2007

Trying to update this thing again

I decided that I'm gonna try and update this thing more regularly again. Probably much more for my benefit than any of my friends who may feel like reading my inane ramblings. I'll try to keep people generally apprised of what's going on in my life as well as add random thoughts on things I observe.

I don't know how sporadic my entries may be, so I suggest that if you're even interested in the slightest you just subscribe to the RSS feed. I'll try and apply useful labels to entries, once I figure out what might constitute as useful on a bunch of self-important ramblings.

Anyway, if you don't know about RSS or you don't have a decent reader (most browsers, including the current versions of FireFox, Safari and IE support news feeds), I suggest trying http://www.google.com/reader. I found it to be really easy to use and worth checking out. It definitely helps keep up with friend's blogs as well as actual news sources that you might be interested in following. If anyone has any questions about it, just ask!

So that's pretty much it. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and is in good spirits for all the mad-crazy holiday shopping.

No comments: